Discape
REGISTER @OUR NEW vBULLETIN FORUMS!
http://www.eblgaming.rps.ee/ !!!!!
Discape
REGISTER @OUR NEW vBULLETIN FORUMS!
http://www.eblgaming.rps.ee/ !!!!!
Discape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discape ~ Ultimate RSPS

HomeHome page*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello All! (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shane

Hello All! (: Empty
PostSubject: Hello All! (:   Hello All! (: Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm santa Shane santa
I use the santas because I love helping out so it was a good signiture for me. (:
I love to play outside normally soccer it is a very awesome sport I just can't resist being out there in the fields and take shots on goal... I have been very helpful been Mod-Owner without ever making my own servers many times so it was a very nice goal I reached for myself to gain staff so many times.. (: I was downloading the client and saw the 64 Bit so I think I will enjoy this server and the owner actually cares about you all and me because he makes us able to play with windows 7 and such Thanks to Owner king Nate king I believe and I also do crowns and other stuff for staff and players when I post but comment if you want a certain thing or don't want any at all. XD Can't wait to play and then maybe get used to the community and get staff I will atleast try and get admin.. I also care about rules so I don't rly like people who break them xD I was once owner for this random dudes server and all his staff gave away so I started caring about rules.
Back to top Go down
Ganjaaa

Hello All! (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! (:   Hello All! (: Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 pm

WELCOME TO DISCAPE! Hope you have a great stay here.

afro Ganjaaa afro
Back to top Go down

Hello All! (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discape :: Introduction's & Goodbye's :: Hello's-
Jump to: